Drug and Alcohol Addiction and Treatment Resources
Our Trained Counselors Can Help...
It's important that you find out as much information as possible about rehab and addiction treatment. Rehab is something that millions of people have gone through, and there are many informational resources about drug and alcohol addictions and rehab on the Internet. Here's a few of the best (for more info, call us at 1-800-559-9503):
- NIDA - National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The NIDA has a lot of information related to specific drugs and statistics.
- NIDA For Teens
- Same institute as above, but with addiction/abuse content targeted for teenagers.
- Stop Alcohol Abuse.gov
- A government resource for preventing underage alcohol drinking and general alcohol abuse
- Steroid Abuse.gov
- A federal Website with comprehensive information related to anabolic steroid abuse.
- DARE - Drug Abuse Resistance Education
- Educational Website to help increase resistance to illicit drug abuse.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- White House drug policy.
Recent Rehab/Addiction Articles